FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ruthann: "wanted these last year for her but they were out of stock and would take too long to get"
- Jemilee: "Love the design and quality of the boot not to mention the price...you can't go wrong"
- DEANN: "Love these shoes!"
- Charlotte: "super cute"
- Patricia: "love them good price"
- Karin: "I bought the same pair for a younger grandniece for Christmas."
- Margie: "Was looking for this specific color and love the style."
- maggie: "my daughter like these boots do to them having the fur"
stacy asked: Are these considered snow boots? Are they waterproof?
- Natalee: "They are waterproof enough for normal wear in the snow. But I would not use them as snow boots for extended play in the snow."
- Dawn: "I would not consider these a snow boot. My daughter said the tops of her feet would get wet if in deep snow. "
- Tammara: "They are snow boots, and they are water proof. I bought them for my teenager and she says they are very comfy and warm."
- maggie: "Yes my daughter wore hers in the snow and I treated hers with waterproof stuff but I live in Pittsburgh so the snow wasn't bad at the time but yes you can wear them in the snow"
- yvonne: "Yes. I bought these for my girls and it kept their feet dry and warm in the snow."