FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- K: "We've already had these in 2 sizes and she loves them! Pink and sparkles do I need to say any more?"
- Nina: "Looking for boots that would be both functional and fashionable for little girls."
- alysia: "i didnt, my daughter did"
- Tammy: "Perfect for our granddaughter!"
- Rosheek: "Sparkly and cute"
- Karen: "They are for my granddaughter's 3rd birthday"
- Cindy: "my granddaughter picked them out"
- Beth: "My daughter wanted sparkly boots"
- Emma and Addysen: "Awsome"
natalie asked: would these be appropriate for snow play?
- Amanda: "No, not waterproof or that warm, but great for just everyday use. Help keep legs warm over leggings during colder months"
- Darci: "They worked for snow play for awhile, but after too long they did seem a little wet inside. So if your child will be wearing them for an extended time in the snow, I'd suggest regular snow boots. But I still loved these boots and they looked so cute and comfy!"
- Jamie: "I don't see why not. "
- Danielle: "Yes, My daughter wore her boots out from wearing them with everything. She played in the snow with these numerous times."
- Kristi: "Yes"
- Stephanee: "No. Not at all! These are really cute boots and my 3 year old loves them and they fit great, BUT she wore them in dewy grass and the moisture soaked through almost immediately to her socks. I now only let her wear them when it's perfectly dry out!"
- Gwendolyn: "Yes they would."