FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Ariel asked: Does this moc run true to size? Or a little larger/smaller than normal?
- Redmond: "I normally wear a size 12 shoe, so I purchased these in size 12. I find they're a little large - I suspect I would have been better off with size 11, but 12 wasn't so big as to be worth returning them."
- Andrea: "True to size"
- Bethany: "generally yes. However, over time, the wool lining will press down and it will begin to feel a bit looser, so if you are between sizes, go with the smaller size and although a bit snug at first, it will gradually loosen up."
- Rebecca: "This moc runs smaller than normal. I bought both of my sons a pair and had to size up for both of them"
- Mary: "True to size "
- Elizabeth: "It was larger in the length than normal and very narrow. We actually returned them because of the fit"
- KIM: "Yes, true to size from what my son says (he wears a size 12)"
- Matt: "Yeah they run pretty true to size. They are extremely comfortable too with all of the lining."
- SUZANNE: "True to size"