FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- joy: "These shoes are remarkable. I have received a lot of complements on them. For the price, they are a good deal."
- Dawn: "Sassy"
- Kris: "color"
- Shearan: "I love the color and style"
- Traci: "Color"
- Elaine: "love pat n leather and Red"
- angela: "The color"
- Denise: "needed red shoes very uncomfortable! wore once!"
- Christine: "Because they are cute red shoes on sale!"
- Kimberly: "I bought the same pair in black and really like them. Very stylish and versatile. Classic look that will not go out of style."
- Candice: "Great to wear at work. The heel is very low and boxed making it comfortable work shoes."
- Lisa: "to wear for work"
Lo asked: Is this real leather?
- Dawn: "These shoes were beautiful to look at but I returned them because if the leather was real, it was very stiff. I returned them."
- Jenorise: "I don't think so, but this pair is really cute. It runs a little small though. I had to return mine because they didn't have a larger size at the time I got mine. Super cute."
- Akeela: "No. This is Patent leather. Which is really s shiny synthetic."
- Cecilia: "Patent Leather"
- Cassandra: "no......."
- Soline: "no, this shoe is not leather."
- Rana: "They are patent leather. Very cute. "
- Mandy: "No -- I know because I bought them thinking they were, but upon arrival, found them to be "man made" I returned them, though for the price they were really cute."
Carla asked: does the shoe fit true to it's size (does the shoe run smaller or larger)? If your feet swell, could you keep the shoe on without alot of pain?
- Cassandra: "Hi Carla, The shoes are very nice in style and rich in color. also fit really nice! I hope this helps!!!"
- MONICA: "The shoe runs tight width wise; length is ok. I had to use a stretcher for the width. I have a narrow foot; I purchased a medium and had to use the stretcher."
- Lisa: "The shoes runs true to size and I find it very comfortable. I wear them for about a 10 to 12 hour day but I'm not on my feet the entire time. I really can't answer regarding the feet swelling since I haven't experienced it myself. I can tell you, though, that there is no give in the shoe."
- Dawn: "I really like these shoes. They do run true to size. However, I will tell you I've had to wear them with hoes or else I get blisters. Hope this helps."
- Aileen: "Hi Carla, for me personally, the shoe fit true to size, although I read a reveiw that says otherwise, running small. The shoe stretches, so I think the swelling will not be an issue. I agree that there is a little "stiffness" in the material initially. Hope this helps."
- Sheila: "These shoes are very comfortable, I can wear them with socks or without. They are true to size..."