FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Carla asked: does the shoe fit true to it's size (does the shoe run smaller or larger)? If your feet swell, could you keep the shoe on without alot of pain?
- Cassandra: "Hi Carla, The shoes are very nice in style and rich in color. also fit really nice! I hope this helps!!!"
- MONICA: "The shoe runs tight width wise; length is ok. I had to use a stretcher for the width. I have a narrow foot; I purchased a medium and had to use the stretcher."
- Lisa: "The shoes runs true to size and I find it very comfortable. I wear them for about a 10 to 12 hour day but I'm not on my feet the entire time. I really can't answer regarding the feet swelling since I haven't experienced it myself. I can tell you, though, that there is no give in the shoe."
- Dawn: "I really like these shoes. They do run true to size. However, I will tell you I've had to wear them with hoes or else I get blisters. Hope this helps."
- Aileen: "Hi Carla, for me personally, the shoe fit true to size, although I read a reveiw that says otherwise, running small. The shoe stretches, so I think the swelling will not be an issue. I agree that there is a little "stiffness" in the material initially. Hope this helps."
- Sheila: "These shoes are very comfortable, I can wear them with socks or without. They are true to size..."