FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Bakeem: "the price was amazing you will not find it any where else. honestly"
- Steven: "I LIKE THE COLOR"
- Tevita: "Hot!"
- Mikerlange: "Can wear these shoes on business or casual. Great shoes"
- Jonn: "it comes in my size, 9.5. and I liked the style and color"
- Vanroy: "blue seems like the perfect colour for this summer."
Felix asked: How does the sizing compare to a Nike shoe? If I wear sz 11 in Nike, should I go with a 1/2 sz smaller since everyone seems to say it runs big?
- Zhao: "I think they are about the same. I wear 10.5 in Nike and 10.5 for this one also."
- Nadine: "My husband did get a 1/2 size smaller than his Nike's. He does like these shoes."
- Jennifer: "They do run a little big. My son is a 9 1/2 and he is wearing a 9"
- caeser: "Caeser, I wear a 14 medium. I ordered that size.i The shoe fits great, feels like I am wearing slippers. I would order the size you wear in a regular shoe. Hope this helps, by the way, I have these shoes in all 3 colors. "
- Alex: "I would."
- Robert: "I Wear Nike, AndThe Perry Ellis FitsThe Same To Me"
- Linwood: ""I wear a size 11, but I bought these a half size larger and I'm glad I did. Dress shoes, even casual dress shoes (which is what these are) tend to run a bit more narrow than athletic shoes, so going a little larger is a wise move.""
- Linwood: "I wear a size 11, but I bought these a half size bigger and I'm glad I did. Dress shoes, even casual dress shoes (which is what these are) tend to run a bit more narrow than athletic shoes, so going a litter bigger is a wise move."