FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dale: "I liked the style of these shoes but they were no where near true to size. One pair was very narrow and both pair were too short."
- Charlotte: "I saw these in the store but didn't have my size."
- Cathy: "I need wide width and it looks very comfy"
- Roshawn: "These are REALLY quality shoes at a great price!"
- Robbi: "I needed something not too dressy but also not too casual, to wear mostly with slacks."
- Cindy: "Price"
- Rachel: "Looks durable, we'll see."
- Crystal: "I need a comfortable work shoe. I trust this brand."
- Barbara: "These shoes have a 1 in. heel which my doctor said I have to wear. They have the low cut front that I prefer and were within the color range I wanted. I also trust Naturalizer to fit and wear well."
- Bobbi-Jo: "I liked that the Mary Jane style was different & they looked comfortable"
- Carolyn: "Very comfortable style."
- Loretta: "Was looking for comfortable brown shoes to be worn with dress slacks."
Bridgette asked: Are these shoes made of a soft or hard leather?
- betty: "Soft. Very comfortable i love them"
- Dana: "The leather is pretty soft. They are not stiff and I think they will have a nice broken in feel after I wear them a few times."
- ROBIN: "They are made of hard leather and a tad small so it might be difficult to stretch them. I would definitely get a half size larger next time."
- Rachel: "The leather is soft and flexible. They have held up well, though, for the six months since I bought them for my 11 yr. old daughter. I would recommend them."
- Cathy: "They are firm and of medium thickness for support of the shoe, but not hard. The strap is a bit softer and a bit thinner in material than the sides and upper. I have wide feet so they may need a small amount of wear time to be fully broken in to, but they are not extra stiff. They are comfortable and good for every day wear (i bought mine for office pant outfits), but not as supple as the casual shoes that I bought for wearing with jeans and such."
- Bridgette: "Thanks"
- William: "hardish"
Melina asked: Does this come in 11W?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Melina, Unfortunately we do not have that size available. You can check your local store to see if they may have your size available. Go to the shoe's product page. Select see if this style is available in my store and type in your zip code. It will then pull up if any stores in your are carrying this style in your size. Also I have posted a link to some similar shoes that we do offer in your size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Product/83448-5217383/Naturalizer/Black+Leather/Womens+Caprina.aspx?store=02300 Thanks, Brittany"
Melissa asked: Is this shoe known to stretch out? I am choosing between two sizes, one seems a little tight by the toes..
- N: "They did stretch out a little bit, but not much. I was also debating between 1/2 sizes and went with the larger, I am glad that I did."
- Pamela: "I have been wearing these shoes for a couple of months and I have not had them stretch out. I think I might have been better off with one size larger, but I just wear thin socks. Hope this helps. Pam"
- Crystal: "Yes it does stretch out. But beware the damage to your foot in the process. I would start with the size that does not have discomfort."
- Loretta: "I initially wore these shoes with thick socks and they fit fine. I have also worn them with very thin socks and they fit a bit loosely, but are still comfortable. The thicker socks may have stretched them slightly, but not enough to make an actual difference in the required size."
Sharon asked: do you ship to canada?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, We only ship orders to addresses within the 50 United States. We do not ship internationally, or to U.S. territories/commonwealths. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"