FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- R: "Cute. Kind of narrow at first."
- Tomi: "These are really cute, the reviews are great and Naturalizers are comfortable."
- Shirley: "comfort"
- Sheryl: "It is leather and the rounded front looks comfortable"
- Mary: "Saw them in a store and liked them - they didn't have my size"
- L: "price and value"
- Marguerite: "I needed a casual comfortable shoe for work as I am on my feet most of the day. Plus, this shoe looks cute!"
- D: "comfortable work shoes"
- Joan: "comfort, good selection of sizes"
- T: "practical n cute"
- Kyung: "Because it looked fashionable and comfortable at the same time"
- Terry: "Love the color and style"
- Crystal: "comfort and style"
- ROBIN: "For vacation needed something sort of dressy"
- Gloria: "Had similar pair - loved the comfort!"
- R: "great price!"
- Jessi: "My sister recently ordered the same pair of shoes. I've been looking for a good pair of narrow shoes, and was having trouble finding something that fit. When I tried hers on, I decided I had to have my own."
- M: "Recent foot surgery. Looking for comfort & good prices."
- Charlotte: "Because they look comfortable and the come in width sizes and I Iike the way they look"
- R: "for work and fall season"
- Carol: "I thought they looked comfortable, and I thought they were cute."
- Diana: "comfort"
- Gloria: "HAVE DIFFERENT STYLES OF NATURALIZERS AND IT IS COMFORTABLE FOR LONG WEAR AT WORK. WILLTRY THIS TO SEE HOW THEY FEEL ON MY FEET."
- Deola: "For comfort"
- Colleen: "This post has nothing to do with the shoes but of your customer service.. My coupon and email did not indicate anywhere that your promotional code expires at midnight central time. I think this is unfair and unethical. I am Pacific time and had every reason to believe I still had time. Please add this to your restrictions for future. I am an extremely dissatisfied customer and I would appreciate an adjustment to my purchase. Thank you."
- Nancy: "they look comfortable"
- Kristine: "They look cute and comfortable!"
Bridgette asked: Are these shoes made of a soft or hard leather?
- betty: "Soft. Very comfortable i love them"
- Dana: "The leather is pretty soft. They are not stiff and I think they will have a nice broken in feel after I wear them a few times."
- ROBIN: "They are made of hard leather and a tad small so it might be difficult to stretch them. I would definitely get a half size larger next time."
- Rachel: "The leather is soft and flexible. They have held up well, though, for the six months since I bought them for my 11 yr. old daughter. I would recommend them."
- Cathy: "They are firm and of medium thickness for support of the shoe, but not hard. The strap is a bit softer and a bit thinner in material than the sides and upper. I have wide feet so they may need a small amount of wear time to be fully broken in to, but they are not extra stiff. They are comfortable and good for every day wear (i bought mine for office pant outfits), but not as supple as the casual shoes that I bought for wearing with jeans and such."
- Bridgette: "Thanks"
- William: "hardish"
Melina asked: Does this come in 11W?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Melina, Unfortunately we do not have that size available. You can check your local store to see if they may have your size available. Go to the shoe's product page. Select see if this style is available in my store and type in your zip code. It will then pull up if any stores in your are carrying this style in your size. Also I have posted a link to some similar shoes that we do offer in your size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Product/83448-5217383/Naturalizer/Black+Leather/Womens+Caprina.aspx?store=02300 Thanks, Brittany"
Melissa asked: Is this shoe known to stretch out? I am choosing between two sizes, one seems a little tight by the toes..
- N: "They did stretch out a little bit, but not much. I was also debating between 1/2 sizes and went with the larger, I am glad that I did."
- Pamela: "I have been wearing these shoes for a couple of months and I have not had them stretch out. I think I might have been better off with one size larger, but I just wear thin socks. Hope this helps. Pam"
- Crystal: "Yes it does stretch out. But beware the damage to your foot in the process. I would start with the size that does not have discomfort."
- Loretta: "I initially wore these shoes with thick socks and they fit fine. I have also worn them with very thin socks and they fit a bit loosely, but are still comfortable. The thicker socks may have stretched them slightly, but not enough to make an actual difference in the required size."
Sharon asked: do you ship to canada?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, We only ship orders to addresses within the 50 United States. We do not ship internationally, or to U.S. territories/commonwealths. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"