FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Deola: "For comfort"
- Colleen: "This post has nothing to do with the shoes but of your customer service.. My coupon and email did not indicate anywhere that your promotional code expires at midnight central time. I think this is unfair and unethical. I am Pacific time and had every reason to believe I still had time. Please add this to your restrictions for future. I am an extremely dissatisfied customer and I would appreciate an adjustment to my purchase. Thank you."
- Nancy: "they look comfortable"
- Kristine: "They look cute and comfortable!"
Melissa asked: Is this shoe known to stretch out? I am choosing between two sizes, one seems a little tight by the toes..
- N: "They did stretch out a little bit, but not much. I was also debating between 1/2 sizes and went with the larger, I am glad that I did."
- Pamela: "I have been wearing these shoes for a couple of months and I have not had them stretch out. I think I might have been better off with one size larger, but I just wear thin socks. Hope this helps. Pam"
- Crystal: "Yes it does stretch out. But beware the damage to your foot in the process. I would start with the size that does not have discomfort."
- Loretta: "I initially wore these shoes with thick socks and they fit fine. I have also worn them with very thin socks and they fit a bit loosely, but are still comfortable. The thicker socks may have stretched them slightly, but not enough to make an actual difference in the required size."
Sharon asked: do you ship to canada?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, We only ship orders to addresses within the 50 United States. We do not ship internationally, or to U.S. territories/commonwealths. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"