FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Hazle: "been buying this brand for years"
- Beverly: "they were the only size and width in the price range I need.."
- Deb: "these shoes are awesome. I work standing and walking on my feet 40 hours a week and very hard to find shoes. These shoes are perfect. Looks like they are becoming obselete and that would be very sad. Very hard to find right now."
- Dawn: "Love the Fit . Extra Wide."
- Helene: "Love the regular D-Lites but thought I'd try the extra wide slip ons! Looking forward to trying them"
- Candice: "These sneakers are excellent if you have a back problem"
- F: "Extra wide width, slip on"
- Kathleen: "On my feet 8-10 hrs a day...these are so comfortable! 3rd pair I've bought."
- vicki: "good support. It Comes in wide. I can add orthotics love em wear em everyday!"
- sandra: "i needed a wide shoe, very hard to find in an athletic shoe, and famous footwear had quite a few, i was very impressed"
- Cindy: "very comfortable and the price is right"
- Jan: "Saw them on a woman in rehab & liked them."
- Lori: "like"
- Ruth: "wide foot"
- cheri: "i love these type of shoes have another pair of skechers similiar to these before this pair. very comfortable shoes"
- nancy: "difficult size to find over the counter."
- Cori: "I have bought these same shoes for 10 years. love them."
- Violet: "Comfort and lazy to tie"
Mary asked: i use 8.5 and xxw How should I order ?
- Ms. Casey: "Mary, I purchase this shoe every year at for the past four years. I wear a 9 1/2 wide and notice that with a thick pair of cotton socks I still have a little breathing room. The fit is very comfortable , however I am not sure about xxw. You would probably come out better going to a local store that carries this shoe and try them on. Hope this helps. Casey"
- Loreen: "I wear the same size you do and the Dlite Slip on was perfect. Enjoy!"
- L: "Not sure what you would order but with my experience I have bought a 9.5 regular at a local Famous Footwear store before and found that they broke down faster so I ordered a 9W and they are more comfortable as if they are my broken down 9.5 regulars so I feel if you are going to buy you should go with either a 8W or a 9W. The good thing about Famous Footwear is you can order there product and if they are not the correct size you can return them to one of there stores that is close to you or you can ship them back. Good Luck and I love love love these shoes since I despise shoelaces!!"
- STEVEN: "I wear a 6.5 and got a 7 and they fit great I have owned these shoes now for over a year and still fit nicely."
Ashley asked: I noticed this is only available in med width, and xwide. Is xtra wide wider than wide, or is this Skechers' wording??
- Don: "I think med is med with-wide is a bit wider and xwide is even bigger than wide."
- Ms. Casey: "I personally find that the x-wide is the same as wide width, but wider than med width. I noticed that I am able to wear thick socks with the x-wide and still feel a little slack in the shoe fit. However, wearing thick socks with the med width makes my shoe fit a little snug. Still they remain one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.....Hope this helps."
- Elizabeth: "I wear the size medium, so I can't say about the "wides", BUT I LOVE THESE SHOES. Got two complements the first time I wore them. I have had both knee and hip replacements, and these shoes are great for getting them on, and staying on securely."
- STEVEN: "It is wider then normal for sure I had to return my first pair xtra wide and get just wide.and it fit much better."
- Karen: "I have used these shoes for over a year. The width has not been excessive. I can fit some regular shoes but find the extra width to be more comfortable. I also use an orthotic insert which is not extra width and it fits without gap."