FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Xe: "looked nice"
- T: "Comfortable"
- Catherine: "I've tried these on in the store before, and found them to be lightweight, fashionable, and most importantly - COMFORTABLE."
Evalyn asked: do these work well for running?
- Lorraine: "YES THEY ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE TO RUN IN. ALSO JUST TO WALK AROUND IN ALSO."
- CYNTHIA: "i gave them as a christmas present sorry i can not answer ur question thanks"
- Amy: "I do like these shoes, breathable and lightweight. I feel they have adequate support for running. At first it was hard to get used to the sock insert, but I still wear socks with these shoes. Just my personal preference. But another great feature about these shoes the tongue does not slide around on your foot because of the sock insert. I would recommend these shoes."
- Melanie: "Hello, I dont use these shoes for running so I cant answer that. I do use them for work though and they very comfortable. With my job I am on my feet for 12hrs and these work great. Have great support. Hope this helps."
- jennifer: "I got these for my daughter for her "on the field training" for her college course. She hasnt ran but only short distance on the football field. Sorry not much help."
- Patricia: "Yes great for running. They are very light and comfortable. I use them mainly for the indoor gym."
- Ashlee: "Well, I bought them for my very active 12 year old daughter. But, she says she loves them and that yes, they are good for running."
- Cindy: "I would have to agree with Becky C. regarding best as used as a gym shoe. Try a pair of Nike Reax for running!"
- Becky: "I wouldn't run in mine. I don't think they provide enough support. I do wear mine at the gym, but more for lifting lbs or lighter cardio days. These nikes don't seem to be as high of quality as past nikes I've purchased. Good luck in your shoe search. "