FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara: "I needed new running shoes. I tried these on at Sport Authority and liked them but they didn't have my size. This price is better, too."
- Dee: "I've been wearin Nike flex for a couple of years and I am quite happy with the fit and style."
- Mark: "Comfortable Shoe!"
- Teresa: "they're for my daughter , she just fell in love with them and I'm getting them for her"
- H: "I bought a pair and they are amazingly comfortable. They're a light sneaker and give great support. So, I ordered another pair!"
- Son: "So i could work out in them"
- Kimberly: "I already have a pair of these and they are super light and comfortable so I am getting a second pair before they are gone!"
- Sarah: "work, very comfortable when tried on in the store just didnt have my size so had to order online"
- K: "A gift for my daughter."
- Sidney: "Gift for my daughter. Light weight and they let her feet breathe."
- Jennifer: "They are plain black nikes you cant go wrong"
- Melissa: "I love Nike & they are comfy!"
melody asked: does this shoe have good arch support and cushioning? Looking for a good shoe with arch support for walking. love walking but haven't found a good shoe or fit? 8 wide is what I buy
- Dorcus: "Comfortable shoe. Good support. Wide in the toe area, which I like- lots of wiggle room for my toes. . I bought 8 1/2 but wish I would have went one size bigger. I felt like my toes pushed in the ends.. I bought me and my daughter a pair and her friend. We all like them.. "
- O: "Melody, I don't have arch problems, but I can tell you that I have bone spurs in my heels and as far as that support, I love them! I teach Zumba and have worn them to teach and have also not had any problems with them....!!!!! I also waitress on the weekends and just wore them for the first time over the weekend and was glad I did!!! Hope this helps!"
- S: "I don't use the supports that the shoes come with. I tend to buy gel or cushioned since I teach PE and am on my feet all day. I do use the shoes for running and working out and really like them."