FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Faye asked: I have a narrow foot. Is the width of this shoe true? Could it be worn with an insert?
- Machelle: "These shoes ran a 1/2 size large. Normally would have selected a 7 1/2. Had to order a 7. But nice for narrow feet. "
- Elizabeth: "I'm sorry to say that these shoes were too wide for me. I used to wear narrow and slim widths, but recently I've been buying Medium widths. I hope this helps you"
- Maxine: "yes, but these were for my daughter-they are pretty but not too comfortable-will be returning...."
- Terri: "Two responses, an insert could be added, I suppose, if you are ok with it being visible; and, the shoe fits snugly on my normal width feet."
- Alma: "Yes, the width that I bought which was a medium fits me just fine. I do not know about wearing a full insert. I wear a non slip pad under the balls of my feet to keep my feet from slipping and it works well for me."