FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rose: "Style, lower heel"
- Jamie: "I needed something to go with a Champagne colored dress for a wedding."
- kendra: "for my aunt in Costa Rica"
- Lorna: "It fits the need to have a pretty pair of sandals I can wear with my mother of the bride dress in August. I also liked what I read in the reviews."
- Trisha: "bridesmaid shoes"
- Annette: "To go with a dress for graduation. They did not have these in our store."
- irene: "going to a wedding"
- Kriss: "Exactly what I am looking for."
Faye asked: I have a narrow foot. Is the width of this shoe true? Could it be worn with an insert?
- Machelle: "These shoes ran a 1/2 size large. Normally would have selected a 7 1/2. Had to order a 7. But nice for narrow feet. "
- Elizabeth: "I'm sorry to say that these shoes were too wide for me. I used to wear narrow and slim widths, but recently I've been buying Medium widths. I hope this helps you"
- Maxine: "yes, but these were for my daughter-they are pretty but not too comfortable-will be returning...."
- Terri: "Two responses, an insert could be added, I suppose, if you are ok with it being visible; and, the shoe fits snugly on my normal width feet."
- Alma: "Yes, the width that I bought which was a medium fits me just fine. I do not know about wearing a full insert. I wear a non slip pad under the balls of my feet to keep my feet from slipping and it works well for me."