FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Suzanne: "Sketchers always fit. I like the brand."
- Chrystal: "Daughter liked them for school"
- LIZ: "Great shoes for walking. They are very comfortable and stylish."
- Melissa: "I like the snug fit around the instep. Side straps support lateral movement."
- Kristen: "I love these sneakers and my dog chewed the original ones up after a long run! Guess she was tired!"
- Michele: "Color combo of orange n blue"
- N: "The color originally caught my attention. after I felt them I knew I had to have them!"
- Michelle: "My daughter liked the vibrant colors and comfort of this pair of Nike."
- Greg: "Fit, Color and Style"
- Jessica: "Sneakers are light and comfortable. I use them for cross training as well as long distance running."
- Douglas: "my youngest daughter liked these the most"
- Golda: "Great style"
- Linda: "Kenzie picked these because of the cool colors!!"
- Rhea: "Colors"
- Carmella: "Needed new trainers for strength workouts. I've purchased Nike Dual Fusions before and decided to try these as well."
- Catherine: "great colors"
- malvia: "looks durable seems good for the job"
Kristin asked: Do these give a "barefoot" feel?
- Pam: "These are lightweight."
- Laura: "Yes they are "
- Robin: "I returned them. Since I have a strained Achilles tendon, I can not wear them. The heal is not supportive or high enough."
- Jeremy: "No "
- T: "Not quite a barefoot feel but flex trainers are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned(I have 3 pair)."
- Tracy: "Not fully, no. They do have a very thin, natural feel though. I love them I love them and would buy them again."
- Francesca: "These shoes feel "weightless" if that's what you're asking. I never realize they're on unless I lace them to tight, ha. Other wise they're great shoes, I own 3 pairs. Not advocating Nike in anyway, just LOVE the shoes. I hope this helps! "
Priscilla asked: Would this shoe be a good running shoe?
- Ray: "Frankly, I think it's a little light and unsupportive for logging lots of training miles. Might be a good race shoe, though."
- Pam: "I am not a runner but think this would be a good running shoe. It is very comfortable and lightweight."