FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sarah: "My son (10 yrs old) picked these out based on latest style trends for boys his age."
- Jade: "They look sharp and I like the colors that will go with many of my son's clothes!"
- M: "sale and attractive"
- S: "LOVE THE COLORS"
- Elizbeth: "My son's favorite shoes. we live rurally, so I order the same shoe online every time."
- katie: "Son picked them out"
- dosheia: "love colors"
- Tina: "Kaylum likes the colors and DC brand"
christina asked: what is the difference between this shoe and the one that says "DS" after it? They look like the same exact shoe.....
- Evelyn: "DC shoes are made by Rob Dyrdek the skateboarder."
- Kenneth: "DeadStock. Just means that DC non longer produces the shoe."
- Devon: "I don't see the difference either, price is a bit more, but ones without the DS I have are great sneakers. DC Shoes rock for kids!!!"