FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kansas: "LOVE THESE SHOES! They do stretch out with some wear. I have these shoes in pink and taupe would like other colors if they were available. Great with summer dresses or jeans."
- Barbara: "Wanted some stylish sandals. They are okay but that tiny bit of heel makes my ankle wobble sometimes, so I don't wear them very often."
- Patricia: "color, returned these shoes tend to run smaller not true to size."
- Laurie: "Bought for a wedding."
- Theresa: "I NEEDED SHOES IN THIS COLOR!!"
- Femi: "I loved d color and heel height was perfect for casual outings... i am still rocking & loving it.. bought another pair for a friend, she loves it as well."
- B: "Loved the look and color of this shoe. Received MANY compliments and they and also one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned."
- Karen: "These are amazing and I will get them in every color I see them in!"
Wendy asked: do they possibly run a little big?
- Kimberly: "Sorry I'm slow getting back to you on this. I love these shoes, but yes, they run a little big. You could go down a 1/2 size from your regular size"
- Quinn: "I thought they ran a little short. They were really snug on the front as well."
- Karen K: "Hi Wendy, It doesn't run big on me at all. I wear a size 7..."
- Carmen: "I think these do run a little big, only because I have wide feet and they fit just fine..I was leery, also, because I usually don't wear shoes that have a strap across the forefront for that very reason..pleasantly surprised!!"
- Carmen: "No, they run true to size and on a hot day they actually can get a little snug across the top of the toes. Great shoe though, I got mine last season and they are still my fav."
- Virginia: "I thought the shoes run small."
- Michelle: "I am a size 6 (more on the narrow side) but I got this pair in 6M. It is true to size. I do not think sizing will be a problem...the ankle straps will keep the footwear more secure."
- MARIA: "They don't run small nor big, and they're very comfy too!"
- Marlene: "No pretty right o. "