FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Debra: "My son loves Legos! These were the best shoes...... So cool!"
- Elaine: "Cute for my grandson"
- Tammy: "My 3year old grandson loves Crocks and Legos , can't go wrong with these! His parents have to limit when he can wear his current pair or he would have them on 24/7..."
- L: "my son loves lego. crocs are very comfortable for him. sometimes this lego crocs is not available in crocs stores"
- Nicole: "He loves them"
- Kim: "My sons favorite"
- J: "i love the design and it and also that it was buy one get one half off"
- Kathleen: "Son is a huge fan of these."
- Andrea: "color"
- R: "needed next size"
- Joannak: "my little best friend asked me to buy him some Lego shoes and he has been very good in school so he deserves them"
- Lindsey: "Fun shoes for kids that likes LEGOs"
- Gabriel: "My kid loves it."
- Sandra: "I love it and this crocs is available only at famous footwear. It is a really good store"
- Jennifer: "Because my son's first pair were stolen the very same day he wore them to Florida for the first time"
- Barbara: "They were what my grandson wanted."
Teri asked: I want these lego crocs in a size 1 J for Junior Is your 1 M the same size?? These are for a 7 y/o boy. Thank you
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Teri, Yes, the size 1M would be the right size. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
Dina asked: lego crocs--what kid size is this? my son is 8 and wears a size 1, the size here says kid, kid what?, little kid, grade school what
- Brittany (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4? - 10 Pre School: sizes 10? - 3 Grade School: sizes 3? - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Jennifer asked: Do these fit true to size? My son is a size 1 in gym shoes, but I can't remember if crocs run large? Thank You!
- Sharon: "Crocs tend to run on the large size my son is a 1.5 and I think I bought size 1 crocs he can still wear them. These crocs are very wide . My son loves them and I have never seen them except on line."
- Oteria: "Yes, I would buy the child's shoe size. I was a little disappointed with this Croc. The shoe ripped where the strap attaches and the strap won't stay on the shoe. I've never had this happen with Crocs. And this was soon after purchase."
- Lauren: "These particular crocs do not run big or wide...as most crocs do."
- Renee: "The Lego Crocks we ordered run a size larger than the regular Crocks we have in the same size. The gym shoe size is 1 Lego Crock is 12. The Lego Crocks are roomy."
- Jennifer: "I would say they are pretty true to size. They will eventually stretch a little. I loved these and my son loves Legos so I bought them for our first trip to Disney. I saved my money because I was recently divorced and then bought them and saved them til the day we left. He was 6 at the time and he wore them on the plane and then we went to the rainforest cafe and I got one picture of him looking at the fish with the shoes on and then we headed to the hotel for check in. Well, we were really tired and the kids wanted to swim so we all went to the pool and someone stole them right from underneath our Lounge chairs. Too much info? Yes but I tell everyone because everyone wants them and obviously nobody wants to pay for them. I am currently saving my tip money from my second job to buy him a pair for his next birthday in July. I will buy these every year until he grows out of Legos. So yes, buy them buy attach them to your child's feet with a chain. "
- Archana: "Crocs do run 1 size big. My son loves these."
- martha: "all crocs run a little big put they fit good if he has size 7 get 7/8 these are so nice my grandson loves them."