FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sandra: "I love it and this crocs is available only at famous footwear. It is a really good store"
- Jennifer: "Because my son's first pair were stolen the very same day he wore them to Florida for the first time"
- Barbara: "They were what my grandson wanted."
Jennifer asked: Do these fit true to size? My son is a size 1 in gym shoes, but I can't remember if crocs run large? Thank You!
- Sharon: "Crocs tend to run on the large size my son is a 1.5 and I think I bought size 1 crocs he can still wear them. These crocs are very wide . My son loves them and I have never seen them except on line."
- Oteria: "Yes, I would buy the child's shoe size. I was a little disappointed with this Croc. The shoe ripped where the strap attaches and the strap won't stay on the shoe. I've never had this happen with Crocs. And this was soon after purchase."
- Lauren: "These particular crocs do not run big or wide...as most crocs do."
- Renee: "The Lego Crocks we ordered run a size larger than the regular Crocks we have in the same size. The gym shoe size is 1 Lego Crock is 12. The Lego Crocks are roomy."
- Jennifer: "I would say they are pretty true to size. They will eventually stretch a little. I loved these and my son loves Legos so I bought them for our first trip to Disney. I saved my money because I was recently divorced and then bought them and saved them til the day we left. He was 6 at the time and he wore them on the plane and then we went to the rainforest cafe and I got one picture of him looking at the fish with the shoes on and then we headed to the hotel for check in. Well, we were really tired and the kids wanted to swim so we all went to the pool and someone stole them right from underneath our Lounge chairs. Too much info? Yes but I tell everyone because everyone wants them and obviously nobody wants to pay for them. I am currently saving my tip money from my second job to buy him a pair for his next birthday in July. I will buy these every year until he grows out of Legos. So yes, buy them buy attach them to your child's feet with a chain. "
- Archana: "Crocs do run 1 size big. My son loves these."
- martha: "all crocs run a little big put they fit good if he has size 7 get 7/8 these are so nice my grandson loves them."