FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jean: "My son saw them in the store, he was really disappointed when they didn't have his size. So we ordered them when we got home."
- Juanita: "My son loves Legos and loves Crocs so mommy loves that these shoes have both of what my son loves!"
- Melissa: "Easy to slip on for a toddler and the school my son attend requires closed toe shoes"
- Mary: "Because you had the style and size in stock :)"
- Norma: "my grandson is obsessed with anything Lego, and he's been wanting these forever. I hope they are true to size and fit. He's going love them."
- dat: "bought before"
- M: "cool design for the kids"
- Lisa: "closed toe sandal"
- bonnie: "To cute, my 3 year old loves these!"
- Katrina: "All 3 of my boys are I to Legos!"
- Carrie: "These are my son's third pair of these Crocs ... he loves legos, and they're super comfy!"
- Wendy: "son had these last year and loved them"
- R: "My son loves Crocs & loves Legos!"
- Susan: "They look cute"
- MARIA: "My son absolutely loves to play with Lego so I bought him Lego crocks that he wears every day"
- Sandra: "Grandson loves Legos, and I love Crocs!"
- Dannella: "Very cute, my son loves them!"
- M: "its very nice"
- Kimberly: "My son loves lego's and he loves Crocs!"
- Ann: "My Grandson asked me to buy them for him. Most children LOVE Lego's."
- allyn: "my grandson loves legos, and crocs a perfect combination"
- Biswa: "son loves croc"
- Marilyn: "Love crocs and legos and together they make a fantastic union"
- Jeanny: "Summer is coming, need a sandal!"
- kara: "kids love legos"
- stacey: "kid love them"
- Dawn: "for a little grandson who loves Legos almost as much as his Daddy. His Mommy was a big fan of Legos too.when she was younger. These crocs are just too darn cute."
- Gloria: "These are so cute and my grandson wanted them, because he thought they were really cool."
- Karmen: "My little boy has wore out his old crocs. These are bright and colorful and since he LOVES Lego this is the right choice"
- Archana: "loved the design"
- Lisa: "My son and nephew LOVE Lego's . We have purchased Crocs in the past. They are comfortable and easy to clean."
- JENNIFER: "cROCS ARE all MY GRANDSON WILL WEAR AND YOU ALWAYS HAVE A GREAT SELECTION!! plus i HAD A REWARD THAT MADE THEM A BETTER PRICE."
Lauren asked: Is this a size 8/9 or just size 9?
- Marilyn: "just a nine...the back strap is pushed up more so it's less heal space."
- Tammy: "I believe they are closer to a 9. They seem a bit larger compared to the next size smaller."
- Dawn: "These were for a little grandson. I think they were more 9. He is getting the same crocs in an 11 for this years birthday."
Teri asked: I want these lego crocs in a size 1 J for Junior Is your 1 M the same size?? These are for a 7 y/o boy. Thank you
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Teri, Yes, the size 1M would be the right size. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
Dina asked: lego crocs--what kid size is this? my son is 8 and wears a size 1, the size here says kid, kid what?, little kid, grade school what
- Brittany (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Jennifer asked: Do these fit true to size? My son is a size 1 in gym shoes, but I can't remember if crocs run large? Thank You!
- Sharon: "Crocs tend to run on the large size my son is a 1.5 and I think I bought size 1 crocs he can still wear them. These crocs are very wide . My son loves them and I have never seen them except on line."
- Oteria: "Yes, I would buy the child's shoe size. I was a little disappointed with this Croc. The shoe ripped where the strap attaches and the strap won't stay on the shoe. I've never had this happen with Crocs. And this was soon after purchase."
- Lauren: "These particular crocs do not run big or wide...as most crocs do."
- Renee: "The Lego Crocks we ordered run a size larger than the regular Crocks we have in the same size. The gym shoe size is 1 Lego Crock is 12. The Lego Crocks are roomy."
- Jennifer: "I would say they are pretty true to size. They will eventually stretch a little. I loved these and my son loves Legos so I bought them for our first trip to Disney. I saved my money because I was recently divorced and then bought them and saved them til the day we left. He was 6 at the time and he wore them on the plane and then we went to the rainforest cafe and I got one picture of him looking at the fish with the shoes on and then we headed to the hotel for check in. Well, we were really tired and the kids wanted to swim so we all went to the pool and someone stole them right from underneath our Lounge chairs. Too much info? Yes but I tell everyone because everyone wants them and obviously nobody wants to pay for them. I am currently saving my tip money from my second job to buy him a pair for his next birthday in July. I will buy these every year until he grows out of Legos. So yes, buy them buy attach them to your child's feet with a chain. "
- Archana: "Crocs do run 1 size big. My son loves these."
- martha: "all crocs run a little big put they fit good if he has size 7 get 7/8 these are so nice my grandson loves them."