FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Patricia: "These are my husbands third pair .. He wears them to work and swears by them. They are lightweight, comfortable and waterproof."
- Mike: "Summer outdoors, Timberland fits my foot and doesn't hurt my back best."
- Wiltz: "Most comfortable shoe ever made."
- Jim: "good price"
- T: "comfort"
- Michael: "Look and price"
- J: "The styling is classic, but not stodgy."
- Leonard P: "goes with any color clothes, better than running shoes, longer lasting, better support than regular sneakers."
- Brian: "Something a little different than sneakers. They also go with more casual dress. Can be worn out to dinner."
- Jacqueline: "like this brand"
Jim asked: I would like to know the truth on the Waterproof question. There seems to be opinions only? The Tevas acted waterproof, but were not in long exposure to rain or sleet.
- Brian: "I wouldn't buy them if you're looking for water proof. They're made of mesh in places. I bought them to be able to breath because of the mesh. I never really had them around water. If I know I will be out in rain or whatnot I wear something else. Awesome shoe though but I don't think they be good in water. "
Muichael asked: are these shoes waterproof ?
- Tina-Marie: "No they are not waterproof and they only lasted about 2 months. Would not recommend ."
- Michael: "yes"
- Drew: "No, they are not water proof. The cut outs are mesh. I thought these shoes fit strange at first, my ankles would rotate inwards, but after breaking them in they are very comfortable and lightweight."
- Walter: "Yes Waterproof & comfortable. I bought these shoes to be used on my trip to Israel. I walked all over the the country from Masada in the South to Syria in the north & they were great, "no blisters". When I put them on for the first time they felt great as if I had worn them for years. Since then they have become my primary walking shoe and they show absolutely no wear. I'm contemplating purchase of another pair!"
- Brian: "No they are not. "