FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "Back to school"
- Toni: "I love this color and this site is the only place I could find this color in my size."
- Julie: "I wanted converse that reminded me of the ocean :)"
- Barbara: "I love how comfortable chucks are and they are perfect in a color close to Tiffany blue"
- Jennifer: "Hard to find anywhere else. Not available in this color on the converse website!"
- Anna: "because it would go with anything my daughter wears and she said it looks like... it would be comfy .."
- Patricia: "It's what my daughter wanted."
- kem: "I liked the color"
- JEANNE: "LOVE THE COLOR AND THE PRICE"
Ashley asked: These look baby blue in the picture but the reviewer described them as turquoise. I am planning on having them sent to Australia so returns are difficult, so can someone confirm the color is more baby blue than turquoise? I don't want turquoise. Thanks
- Jennifer: "I'd say they are no really a baby blue or turquoise either. I bought them for my daughter who was looking for a "Tiffany blue". She loves them. They are maybe a light turquoise. Not a baby blue though, I'd say."
- Jennifer: "The color is more turquoise. Definitely not baby blue."
- Cori: "They are true to the picture, kind of like a robins egg blue, but definitely not baby blue."
- Steffanie: "They are "tiffany" blue"
- Mary: "I wouldn't describe them as turquoise or baby blue, more of a light aqua. The color is beautiful, much better than we expected. My daughter wore them and I had at least four people ask me where to get them because the color was so lovely. I can't imagine you would be disappointed with the color, even if it isn't exactly what you were expecting."
Michelle asked: Is the sizing shown on this product in women's sizing or men's sizing. I am looking to get a women's size 7. Should I order the 7.0 B Medium or the 5.0 B Medium? Thank you!
- Jennifer: "I wear a 7 1/2, but I ordered a size 5 because the sizing is in men's sizes. Also, I had read that they run a little big, so I went down a half size. My shoes fit perfectly. :)"
- Cori: "If I remember correctly, this shoe was found under 'women's shoes' but did in fact come in a mens size and had to be exchanged."