FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Crystal: "i need them for work. they r the longest lasting one i have found so far."
- S: "needed new pr of work shoes"
- LaShawn: "better fit, comfortable and durable"
- Vilma: "i want to try"
- Michelle: "for working in a wet kitchen"
- sandinista: "wide feet"
- Jonathon: "for work"
- Cheryl: "Liked the style and the fact they are ex-wide width."
- J: "WORK"
- Doris: "comfortable"
- janet: "buying for a friend because I like mine so much."
- Allie: "They look comfy for work."
- Marta: "Slip resistant"
- Heather: "for work"
Joe asked: how wide is extra wide?
- Christine: "It fits just like how I expected an extra wide shoe to fit. This is the width I usually need to order and it was not too narrow nor too wide for my foot... I have ordered extra wide shoes in other styles that were not wide enough, but at least for me, these were perfect."
- Cara: " probably just a fraction of an inch but it was enough extra room to allow comfort to the area of my bunion. There was also enough room in the shoe to allow for a padded insole to be added. still wearing these shoes more than s year later and like them better than all of my more expensive pairs of work shoes that cause more than one problem whenever I try to wear them. light weight so not lugging around extra shoe weight. Hope this helps."