FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Earl: "I wanted a 'modern' looking styled shoe, slip-on, brown/tan in color, with a 'soft' finish that buyers said was comfortable. The price was a VERY significant factor !!!"
- p: "It looks very stylish and comfortable and at a great price!"
p asked: I wear a 11.5 in Puma running sneakers and 12 in Puma replicat 3(they are a narrower shoe style), could anyone guide me if i should buy 11 or 11.5 in these?
- Marty: "I too wear a wide shoe but found this to be quite comfortable and ordered my regular size. I think that if you order a larger size you will probably find that as you walk your heel will come out of the shoe....."
- Jerry: "I wear a 10.5 M in a street shoe. This is the size I ordered. The lenght and width are true to size. Hope this helps. Very comfortable shoe and you cannot beat the price. J/S - Orlando, FL"
- Joel: "11.5"
- Chung: "I cannot say based on Puma as I have no experience on it. What I can tell is that this one is true size. I wear 8.5 for this one and others but wear 9.0 for running sneakers and similar. So, I would say 11.0 for this one instead of 11.5."
- Debbi: "I don't have any experience with Puma footwear; can only advise that these shoes run true to size."
- MATTHEW: "They are pretty true in size....and are not tight at all! I would buy them in size 11..otherwise maybe too loose! Good Luck! "
- angela: "11.5"