FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Shelby: "for a wedding"
eunice asked: does this shoe come in wide width?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Eunice, This style is not offered in a wide width. Please click the link below to view similar styles that are available in a wide width: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/Black/_/Dress+Shoes/Width+Wide_C+or+W/Products.aspx I hope this helps, Emily"
mary asked: ARE THESE BLACK GETTAS SHINY PATENT? THE PIC DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE RED AND NUDE, BUT THEY ALL SAY PATENT LEATHER WHICH IS SHINY.... JUST CHECKING BEFORE I ORDER. THANK YOU!
- Craig: "Hi again, I think there's a misprint on the website, because I read the side of my box of madden pumps, and it says GETTA BLACK, not patent leather, but they are real leather black pumps and I love them!"
- Laurie: "yes, they are shiny"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Mary, Yes these are shiny patent leather. We're working to update the image, and we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Thanks again! FamousFootwear.com"
- orna elmann: "Yes they are shiny.. I liked the pictures and was a little dissapointed to receive the patent leather instead of the leather shown. "
- Donna: "Yes they are shiny patent!"
- Christine: "They are shiny and I get compliments all the time!!!"
- erika: "Yes they are patent leather. That said I have a narrow heel and slip right out of them. I had to get a heel insert. I painted the bottoms yellow and have gotten tons of compliments on the shoes!!"
- Loraine: "Yes there are Black Shiny Patent"
- Denise: "Yes they are shiny black patent leather. They wear nice and I really like them. If you order them hope you have the same luck! :)"