FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Emilia: "good price and right size"
- Yolanda: "Simple, classic shoes! Goes with everything"
Leah asked: Do I have to wear socks with this shoe so it doesn't rub the back of my foot?
- Barbara: "Yes you will need socks for this shoe if you would like to go without socks put a bandaid on your heel and it will stop the rubbing till the shoes are worn in."
- Judy: "I don't, and they're comfortable for me."
- misty: "I never wore socks, but the back of my foot did develop a sore spot/blister and hurt the first few times I wore them. Was fine after shoes got broke in."
Leah asked: Would you say this is a good summer shoe?
- J: "It will be a great shoes, with all the colors in the shoes it can be worn with any color. Comfortable and soft. Will be wearing with jeans, shorts, and sundresses."
- HILDA: "Yes definitely"
- S: "Yes. It is fairly light weight, comfortable, and stylish. I plan to wear mine all summer."
- Laura: "Yes, they are very lightweight. I wore them in the winter and they weren't warm enough for the cold temps where I live. Unfortunately, the leather straps that are used to tie them come untied very easily and after 3 weeks one of them broke while I was retying it. But they are super cute and comfortable."
- Aimee: "My daughter liked the first pair so well, we purchased a second pair. She loves them year round."
- Anna: "This is a great summer shoe. It's comfortable, cool looking, and sizing is right on. It's good value for the price."
- Ashley: "Yes!! I had another pair this past summer and loved them! They are very comfortable to ware without socks."
Leah asked: Is this a good shoe for a wide footed person?
- Angeles: "The shoes are not constrictive in make around the foot, but they can pinch around the toes a little. They flex very well and the material is not tight."
- Faith: "Yes. I have wide feet and think the shoe fits great. Initial. They are snug but adjust with the shoelace and the material stretches as you wear it. These are some of my favorite shoes! "
- Madison: "I have "regular" width feet and they fit me comfortably. I do, however, wear thick socks with them (school shoes), so they might work for you with no socks."
- Kelly: "my feet are medium to slightly wide... they may feel a little tight at first, but these shoes are pretty easy to break in and will conform to your foot shape fairly well. these shoes are incredibly comfortable."
Leah asked: How long do these shoes last after purchase if used for everyday wear?
- Sandra: "Purchased for Grandaughter and she has worn all year. They hold up ver well."
- Claire: "My first pair only survived the summer (2-3 months?) and I wore them a few times a week- the soles wore down very quickly. But I liked them so much & they were on sale so I bought 2 extras anyway."
- Tanya: "I still have mine but I did not wear them everyday. I would say not long though. My laces broke and the stitching came out on the top of the shoe. They are cute though"