FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- kaeleigh: "i wear these a lot and need to stock up."
- Kim: "My son loves these socks !!!"
- Megen: "Needed black socks for son"
- Debra: "The only socks my child cares to wear."
- Dean: "Hoping it will fit a mens 7."
- Lee: "i like them"
- andrew: "great quality sock"
- Rosalind: "Comfortable"
- amy: "SON"
- HILDA: "My son totally loves these."
Kelsi asked: How tall are these in inches?
- Jennifer: "They come up to mid calf."
- Tiffany (staff): "Kelsi - This sock measures about 9 inches tall from the bottom of the foot."
Vanessa asked: Does It Fit Any Person ?
- Connie: "it depends on your shoe size"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Vanessa, These socks fit men’s shoe size 6-8. Thank you, Emily"
eli asked: Nike has several choices for these 3pks. of black crew socks and the only difference is that they come in M, L or XL but when I click on each one they all say that they fit a size 8-12 foot. So what exactly does the M,L and XL refer to because it appears that they are all the same after reading the product description. Can anyone help? Thank you! p.s. I realize that M is medium and L is large and so on. My question is whats the difference in the socks since they all say that they fit a size 8-12.
- Emily (staff): "Hello Eli, The sizes have now been updated. Medium, Large and Extra Large now reflect different size groups. We're very sorry for the copy mistake, and we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Thanks again, Emily"