FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Shirley: "Tried them on & store did not have my size. Very comfortable."
Diane asked: Does the Solomon Women's Mission shoes have a negative heel? Thanks
- Nancy: "Yes it pretty much is flat even though it doesn't look like it! I had a stropke 13 years ago that left me with no BALANCE AT ALL and when I first got these I wore them every day for 3 weeks! no break in and absolutely comfortable!! I now own 5 pair of salomon shoes !!!! ?Nancy Fremont,Nebraska"
- Jane: "No, they are one of the best pair of athletic shoes that I have ever purchased."
- Rhonda: "don't really know what a negative heel is. Very comfortable and a lot of comments"
- Jennifer: "I'm not sure what that means but I love them. I don't so a lot of running. Things like Zumba weight cx works, spine and body combat."
- Jimi: "Hi I bought these last summer and I love love love them. They are really comfortable. I got size 6 and they were a little big but I wear 5 1/2 so I would say they run true to size. what do you mean by a negative heal?? I do lots of walking in them but I am not a runner"
- Linda: "Hi Diane,.. I'm not sure what you mean by a negative heel, but I will tell you these shoes are really comfy. They support your foot well, provide good cushion on both heel and front padding,.. And the colors are hot! I get a ton of compliments when I wear them. Worth the cost. Hope that helps,"