FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Yvonne: "I LOVE the Saucony BULLET sneakers! Every time a new color comes out I get it. Think I have 5 or 6 pairs. SUPER comfy!"
- N: "casual work day"
- G: "Like the brand."
- John: "my wife had a pair and really liked them, then the dogs got to them."
Cherish asked: Are these good for runnng?
- Beth: "No. They are more of a fashion sneaker. "
- Louise: "no. they are not running shoes.if I have to run to catch one of my kids I can run in them but they are not designed to be a running shoe."
- Cherish: "Thanks y'all! I bought the shoes and used them yesterday for an hour--- they are great! Planning to use them for my upcoming trip to the east coast. My feet are going to be happy!"
- ELAINE: "These are just for fashion. Get a pair of Brooks for running"
- Yvonne: "They are very light weight, flexible and breathable. I used them to walk hours on end in NYC and they were great. I'm not sure if I would use these more than a walking sneaker though. They don't seem to have as much support as actual running sneakers. Hope this helps!"
- Becky: "No! Not for running, at least, not for me. I buy them as everyday shoes, but I think they would be terrible trainers."
- dianne: "I like the shoes, they are lightweight, however I don't think they have a lot of support to make them a good running shoe."
- Mandi: "I would not wear these for running. They are more of a casual shoe..not much support."
- Sarah: "Not really a running shoe -- fine for walking and biking, but not enough support for full-scale running."
- Robert: "Yes...my wife loves these shoes."