FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Josephine: "STYLE"
- Chika: "Comfort"
- Meg: "Both of my kids have had Timberland shoes - both hiking boots and sandals. My youngest is still wearing these sandals that are about 2 sizes too small . . . I can't get him out of them - he hasn't liked any other sandals! So I'm buying him these in the right size. They don't look like they're made quite as well as the old version, but we'll see."
- Natasha: "nice for a 5 year old"
- Amanda: "Need a sturdy sandal for my son."
- Kathleen: "I love these sandals, even for myself. I bought them for my grandson for the summer. If they get wet, they dry quickly and they have good support around the ankle. Adjustable for comfortable fit."
- L: "Good for water days at daycare."