FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Etilvia asked: I need to buy a size 1 for a boy 7 years old im I in the right chart?
- Yedidya: "yes, i think you are in the right chart, i bought a size 3 for an 8.5 years old. they are nice and strong. enjoy!"
- cassie: "I bought these exact shoes this year, but i buy them for my 5 yr old.daughter only.because i need some sandals that she could play in the dirt, mud, fishing, just anything that i knew she was going 2 get dirty. She's hard on some shoes. But yes the size should be fine. They didn't run small, she just has big feet. Also if it helps, they should have, the inches for.other country's that tells the length of.the shoes. That's another way, i use 2 buy her shoes. Thanks "
- David: "You must go past infant chart first. Then I would buy size larger for summer, unless needed right now. Timberland always quality shoes. I have two boys 7 and 13 so I have purchased a few now. David"
- Angella M: "I think you are on the right chart as my 5 plus grandson is a 13 and the next step up will be a size 1... You could measure the length of his foot and match it to the chart....he should be in the youth chart..."
- Jennifer: "Yes..I would say 1 is the right size."
- Etilvia: "thank u"