FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Teresa: "I love BOC / Born Shoes. Quality is really good"
- kate: "COLOR AND STYLE"
- Kim: "Because this brand of sandals is extremely comfortable and look great."
- Dorothy: "I saw them on a friend and loved them!!"
- Liesl: "I purchased these before."
- Natalie: "Have these sandals in black and they are so cute and comfortable!"
- Kareema: "The comfort and style of these shoes can go with everything."
- Deborah: "Comfortable, versatile "
- Dorain: "I bought these last year when they were on clearance and LOVE them!"
Shawna asked: I wear a 7 1/2. My foot is also a bit narrow. Do you recommend an 8 or 7?
- Jennifer: "I'm also a 7.5. The 7s fit great, the 8s were wobbling all over the place. I went with the 7s."
- Ronda: "A also wear a 7 1/2, but took a 7 in this shoe. My daughter also has a narrow foot, and she got the 7. They fit perfect. "
- Mary: "I usually wear a 7 but if these were available in 7.5 I would have gotten that. These seem to be shorter than my other size 7 sandals. I also need a narrow and these are a little loose but not too bad. I have shoes that are 7 , 7.5 & even 8 - just depends ton the shoe. Too bad the sizes aren't consistent in how they fit.Lots of difference between brand to brand. Good luck. I would suggest you get the 8 but who knows!!"
- Jamie: "I have these and love them, I too have a narrow foot, so I went a half size down to help with then sliding all over the place. I straddle the line between two sizes, but going. Down worked perfect for me. Hope that helps. "
- Kacie: "I wear a 9 and they are a little big in me. I would recomend the 7."
- Gayle: "I just purchased these shoes and am normally a solid 9 1/2 shoe size. I ordered the 9 and they fit perfect. I wear a normal (B) to wide (c) width."
- Dawn: "I would go for the 8. I wear a 7 and they fit perfectly. They are a little bit narow, so an 8 should fit great."
- tamara: "I love these sandals!!!! I have several pairs in different colors, I am a narrow 8 and they fit perfectly in 8, I would stay true to size 1/2 size bigger would have been too big."
- Erika: "I wear a 7 and bought a seven. My toes just reach the top so I would probably go with the 8."