FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Irene: "Great quality and type of shoe"
- J: "These are my FAVORITE colors!"
- Katherine: "My daughter needed these for soccer between games."
- Katherine: "I like the colors and the look comfy"
- S: "My daughter asked for these adidas for her birthday."
- Dianne: "Grand-daughter wanted them."
Morgan asked: does the massaging part of the shoe hurt once you get the shoe? Do they normally run small?
- Ybeth: "they do run run small to size at least half size bigger, my daughter does not want to wear them, she said they hurt. but as for me they feel ok."
- SueAnn: "They hurt my feet. Run small, would not recommend"
- Corinne: "They do not hurt at all; they are very comfortable. It is not the first pair of these that I bought! It's difficult for me to say about the size. I wear a 5-5 1/2 (my feet are just slightly wide) and I bought a 5."
- Chelsea: "If you wear them super long they hurt a little and they run true to size. Honestly, I love them - I might just like the way they look more then anything haha I also have a pair that have the gel padding in them - Those are pure heaven :) If you are looking for something seriously comfortable, get the gel ones."
- cindy: "They hurt somewhat but I think once I get used to them they will be alright. No they do not run small, I ordered a half smaller to make sure I got a perfect fit."
- Heather: "Yes the massaging part of the shoe kills the bottom of your feet so i wear socks (tolerate them more with wearing socks) when i wear them which i always hated that look but i love the the colors and the fit is perfect"
- Lisa: "They run a little small, I would suggest going up a half size. To answer the 'massaging' part of the question, yes, they hurt. But, I am a person who never goes barefoot and doesn't have calloused feet. However, if I wear a light sock with them and walk around the house, they take the ache out of my feet after I had a long run. I have worn them to the pool and they don't seem to get dirty, so they will have longevity. Not a bad sandal, I just wouldn't recommend walking around an amusement park with them all day if you have tender feet, but for casual use, they are great!"