FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Renae: "Work"
- Maritza: "I need comfy shoes for work. these shoes look really comfy. Something I need being on my feet all day."
- Jessie: "First time buying them my wife has heard good things about them though"
- Dannella: "Nice to wear indoors on my hard tile floors, great support!"
- Rachel: "I have a diagnosis of pes cavus feet. Hoping for comfort while standing!"
- Suzanne: "slip resistant sole"
- Deborah: "Brand and style - always comfortable."
- JENNIFER: "STYLE"
- Nadine: "work shoes love my old crcs but need new one without holes!!!"
- Nadina: "CUTE!!"
- perry: "great shoes for work"
- Erica: "I'm on my feet all day, these are very light and comfortable."
- amy: "best shoes for work!!!!"
- lisa: "I wanted a more stylish looking and comfortable shoe for work."
- Bobbie: "Because crocs shoes are comfortable and easy to put in and take out"
- R: "My best friend is a long-time diabetic. Has trouble in her feet. Mine are so comfortable, and I have Neuropathy in my feet, so I am having her try these."
dorothy asked: I have a wide foot, a high instep too. I use the regular crocs, but i heard clogs have better support. or are all crocs clogs? help please? I'd like to have a fun color too. Would you recommend me something, that's a closed shoe & open back option? thanks so much Dorothy Heath
- Carrol: "Hi Dorothy, I bought those CROCS 2 years in a row for my mom. She has a wide foot & she said they are the most comfortable shoes. She has really bad foot pain & these help! "
- melissa: "The Mercy is narrow compared to the traditional croc."