FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cathy: "Great buy, narrow width, great quality, great support"
- Melissa: "Love the style and need a new pair. I hike often and was told by a friend they were good quality. I wish there was a 7.5 for my daughter."
- Blanca: "so cute and confy love them,I have a pair like this just in diferent color, just love them"
- Paulina: "Nice hiking shoes!"
- Kristina: "have other shoes from this maker and I like them. Good color, great price."
- Deborah: "I need new running shoes and I like the way they look."
- Kristi: "good sale, positive reviews"
- aubrey joy: "GOOD REVIEWS"
- Kim: "Liked the look of the shoe. Looks like the traction will be good for hiking and I wanted more of a shoe, not a boot."
- D: "The price."
- Jeanette: "said they had good arch"
- Charles: "My wife thinks they are cute!!"
- Lisa: "good price, and they seem to fit my needs for both a vacation which will have a lot of walking and also for hikes outdoors."
- Tammy: "I like minimalist tennis shoes and these look good and they have gotten several good reviews. Bonus that they are on sale also."
- Darlene: "I liked these shoes when I frist saw them and I'm glad I went ahead and made that purchase. I get mant compliments when I wear them and they are comfortable, true to size, and the price was right."
- John: "Going on Vacation in May. These will be great shoes for my wife to travel in."
- Heather: "it's cute and had great reviews - seems like a comfortable shoe for running/hiking/etc."
- R: "Unique design"
Sheryl asked: Are these shoes quick drying?
- Paulina: "I use them solely for hiking (and it can sometimes be a sweaty workout) the mesh is quite breathable. As an added ventilation bonus, they have three or four small sections on the inner-facing side of each shoe that is much thinner than the rest of the woven mesh (not noticeable at first glance) to give you extra breathability. So they have a sturdy, yet breathable mesh structure that is perfect for hiking or walking. I love them :) "
- Elissa: "the material is very much like mesh, so it does dry quickly, however, i havent really gotten them soaking wet by any means, so i don't know about the insole's drying time"
- Edward: "Not sure. I bought mine for hiking in the desert. I love them. They initially run a bit on the back of my ankle; however, this is easily remedied by the type of sock you wear. And, they're super cute!"
- Karen: "Yes and very comfortable. Plus I am always geting alot of complements!"
Peter asked: Can this shoe be worn in the ocean without breaking down and if so, does water drain from the shoe?
- Jo: "I haven't tried these in the water yet but great question. It will be a while till I go to the beach but definitely a good suggestion and will try in July when I had out that way."
- Emily: "I wouldn't wear it in the ocean because there is some fabric in the shoe, although it isn't very much, it's probably enough to weigh you down and feel uncomfortable. I don't think water would drain well from this shoe."
- Angela: "It seems sturdy enough, but it is a general running type of shoe--water does not drain from it."
- R: "Because of the material (brushed suede-type) of the inside and tongue, I personally would not use these shoes in water. "