FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jana: "Needed a pair of hiking shoes and they were a great price!"
- B: "On sale, good price, good reviews."
- adrianna: "great sale"
- F: "good price"
- J: "Looking for comfort and style"
Sheryl asked: Are these shoes quick drying?
- Paulina: "I use them solely for hiking (and it can sometimes be a sweaty workout) the mesh is quite breathable. As an added ventilation bonus, they have three or four small sections on the inner-facing side of each shoe that is much thinner than the rest of the woven mesh (not noticeable at first glance) to give you extra breathability. So they have a sturdy, yet breathable mesh structure that is perfect for hiking or walking. I love them :) "
- Elissa: "the material is very much like mesh, so it does dry quickly, however, i havent really gotten them soaking wet by any means, so i don't know about the insole's drying time"
- Edward: "Not sure. I bought mine for hiking in the desert. I love them. They initially run a bit on the back of my ankle; however, this is easily remedied by the type of sock you wear. And, they're super cute!"
- Karen: "Yes and very comfortable. Plus I am always geting alot of complements!"
Peter asked: Can this shoe be worn in the ocean without breaking down and if so, does water drain from the shoe?
- Jo: "I haven't tried these in the water yet but great question. It will be a while till I go to the beach but definitely a good suggestion and will try in July when I had out that way."
- Emily: "I wouldn't wear it in the ocean because there is some fabric in the shoe, although it isn't very much, it's probably enough to weigh you down and feel uncomfortable. I don't think water would drain well from this shoe."
- Angela: "It seems sturdy enough, but it is a general running type of shoe--water does not drain from it."
- R: "Because of the material (brushed suede-type) of the inside and tongue, I personally would not use these shoes in water. "