FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Caitlin: "I commute by train to and from work in NYC. I needed something comfortable without looking too much like a traditional running shoe or sneaker. I like that these are black, because they will look good with dress pants."
- Barbara: "Ratings were excellent and since these were half off with the other pair I bought, I wanted to try them for work."
- N: "Like the straps design on top of the shoe - they make it look like a ballerina shoe"
- Lori: "I needed shoes I could wear in the water and on the beach in Mexico. They worked great. Very comfortable. I loved them."
Kristine asked: I just tried these shoes on in store, but speaking from experience, how much do they stretch? The smaller size is tight along the trim and sides, but the employee said they would stretch out, and the half size up, I can easily slip them on and they move around slightly.
- Lisa: "I have flat feet & have alot of trouble getting shoes to fit. 90% of my shoes are some kind of Skechers. I dont find that they stretch and I wear the shoes to work all the time & I walk around all day. I would try a different style of Skechers & see how that fits-same-different. I just brought on-line, 3 pair of Skechers in different styles & only 1 pair didnt fit right. My toes hit the front of the shoe."
- Nancy: "I have these for several months. They do stretch but in width. I bought a size 9 and they fit perfectly. But as I have worn them they have stretched to the point that my feet slide around in them much to my dismay. The elastic along the trim hasn't stretched very much which is good. If the length is good you might go with the smaller size if your foot isn't overly wide."
- Cynthia: "These sneakers are so comfortable and fit true to size. I have not noticed that they have stretched out. I have received numerous compliments."
- Debbie: "Mine have not stretched out. I love these so much I bought 2 pairs. One a half size larger to wear with heavier socks. "