FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mychele: "NIKE'S ARE BEST FIT FOR MY TWIN 7YR OLD BOYS AND THESE SHOES WERE SIMPLE STYLE, COMFORT FOR SCHOOL."
- EDTRA: "GOOD FOR STANDING LONG PERIODS OF TIME."
- Jackie: "My son liked these shoes for school... the store didn't have his size, so I purchased online."
lashonda asked: is this shoe have arch support my son is very flat footed?
- Robyn: "The arch support in this shoe is great. My son has a normal arch however, the all over support gave him good stability. His only issue was the toebox was a bit narrow; which has been the issue with most Nike shoes. Overall he was very pleased with the look and wear of this shoe."
- MaryJo: "the shoes do have some arch support. I, however, needed more so I put one insert into them and they are THE most comfortable shoes."
- Francis: "It has arch support. I compared it to all my other tennis shoes (new blalance, another air max) and the support seems to be the same. I always buy air max because the are comfortable. This shoe would be better in arch support compared to vans or converse. "
- Khadija: "Yes"