FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- DIANNE: "My grandaughter's shoes rub blisters but she doesn't like socks with dress shoes"
- Jennifer: "dress flats for my daughter"
- William: "Needed them"
- Susan: "Size"
- Shari: "I wear women's size 5-6 depending on shoe type. The women's liners are too big, but the kids liners fit. Yay! :)"
- Tiffany: "great for flats!"
Taelor asked: the claim that these fit size 9 -3... does that work in toddler sizing? My child wears a 9, age 4
- Amy: "I think it should work. My child was six at the time and they were snug "
- Betty: "No I personally think they would be too big, but I could be wrong!"
- CRISTEN: "Yes, my daughter is 5, wears a size 10, and they were perfect"