FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dena: "To wear to a wedding."
- Julie: "summer fun very comfortable"
- Cheryl: "Bought these sandals for 2012 summer season. Love, loved, them! Great fit, super comfortable, looked sexcy on my foot. My fiance's dog, Trixie, loved them, too, and thought they tasted particularly good. So happy I could still get a pair. They truly were/are my favorite sandals!"
- Erika: "Had a pair in black last year. Really like!"
- Kathy: "They are cute and as it turns out, very comfortable as well. It was a great pick."
- Michele: "loved the look and the style"
Annie asked: Hi I was wondering about the length across the toe area of this sandal? It looks a bit narrow and my toes might feel squished into the sandals. I really love the look of them and hope they will fit me. The widest part of my foot is 4 inches. I don't have access to them to try them on so I have to order online and I'm wondering if they fit a wide foot. Thanks Annie
- Adrienne: "Annie, I have these shoes and the toe area opening seems pretty wide. I usually wear normal width shoes and my foot moves around a bit in these. The leather is very soft and comfortable. I think you should be fine."
- Amber: "Hi Annie, I have a narrow foot and have extra room in that area of my foot. These are my most favorite pair of sandels for the exception of the same thing in black! Very comfortable and can walk all day in these. Hope that helps! Amber"
- Kristin: "The widest part if the shoe is 4 inches. I measured my foot and its 3 1/2 inches. I find the shoe has plenty of room and its soft leather so it would stretch as you wear them. My toes are not squished at all. I bought these last summer and they quickly became my absolute favorite sandals. They have a nice heel height so they can be a little bit dressy and they are also very comfy. Great with shorts, capris and skirts! I highly recommend."
- Susan: "The toe opening is about 3 1/2 inches wide. My feet are wide and my pinkie toe doesn't quite fit in, but it works ok for me. I really like the shoes. Hope this helps. "
- Dana: "I LOVE this sandal! These sandals fit perfectly and were comfortable day one. I have a wide foot and high instep and more often then not have trouble find shoes that hit me just right. This one was a winner for me. Just FYI....the leather will stretch almost immediatelyt and fit your foot like a glove. I hope they work as well for you as they did for me. It's a great sandal that I wear with almost anything. Good luck Annie! Dana"
- Mari: "Hi I absolutely love my pair but in measuring them for you, the widest part of size 8 (I went up half size so toes wouldn't hang over) is 3.5 inches taping to 2 inches at top. Hope this answers your question."
- Carrie: "The width of the shoe by the straps is about 3-1/2". I wear a size 9 and they are very true to size and fit like most of my B.O.C. wedges. I do not have a wide foot. I am not sure if this helps. They are very comfy!"