FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- M: "I liked the wide toe area since I wear wide shoes and these only come in regular width. I liked the reviews as well."
- Brandy: "These look really cute! Or comfortable!"
- Catherine: "perfect shoes to wear in the summer with shorts!"
- Donna: "Had a pair years ago, loved them. Hope these are just as comforable."
N asked: do they run 1/2 or whole size to big?
- Jennifer: "I would say a half size big at the most. I only say that because I wear thicker boot socks with them. "
- CATHY: "I would say 1/2 size big. "
- Melissa: "I feel that they run pretty true to size. I ordered my usual size and they fit just fine."
- Barbara: "I would say they run a half size to big"
- Kate: "They run a whole size too big & they are really wide. Kind of sloppy wide. I have another pair of knee high boots made by Dirty Laundry & they fit much better. I love them. I kept these but am seriously considering returning them. They fit ok if you wear extra thick socks but who wants to do that!"
- deb: "I purchased a half size smaller and they are perfect for me. Very comfortable and stylish."
- Kelly: "Toooooo big!!!!!!!! I usually where a 71/2 but in boots an 8!!! Had to bring them back because they were too big. I even got a "7" and they are still too big. Didnt even wear them. very uncomfortable. Should have return them."
- Andrea: "They didn't run too big, but they were not very comfortable. I returned them and bought BOC Santina which are very comfortable, and run true to size."
- Mary: "They run one size big. I had to go into a store and exchange them for whole smaller size"
- christine: "I would say they run about a 1/2 size bigger. I just wore a heavier pair of socks with them but they are the most comfortable boots!"