FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rebekah: "I chose these boots cuz they are all kinds of fly."
- Janet: "Awesome comfortable short boot to wear."
- michele: "i liked the style"
Julia asked: are they water proof?
- Sue: "No"
- Melissa: "They are not water proof - but you can buy a spray to make them water resistant. These are the most comfortable boots I have ever bought - I actually bought a 2nd pair in black to have as a backup just in case I can't find them when I need them... and I bought the gray!!! Hope this helps!"
- Stephanie: "They are not water proof. I live in CO we have had a lot of snow. I wear them to work and have had no problems with them keeping my feet warm. I really like my boots. They are mainly for dress."
- Christina: "No"
- Vickie: "No they are not but I sprayed mine with a "Kiwi Protect-All" that is good for waterproofing fabric and leather footwear. So far I haven't had any problems but I don't walk in water on purpose!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Julia, These boots are not waterproof. Please click the link below to view women's rain boots: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Boots~Rain+Boots/_/Products.aspx Hope this helps! Emily"