FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kelly: "I'm Indian and I like the style, and the price was right."
- La Vern: "I've always loved moccasins and at 53 - still love them!"
Donna asked: is there any kind of arch support? thank you...
- Bobbi: "none. I really do not like that about this boot."
- Brittney: "It is not really a arch in it but it's not super flat because of the bottom, but they are fine for me. Your welcome, I hope I helped."
- Becky: "No not really, wouldn't want to walk a long way in them, a little narrow through the toes but all in all I love them : )"
- Lera: "no arch support, they are pretty flat"
- Teresa: "No arch support, but you can solve that problem by adding your own."
- Sharon: "No, they have the same light padding the regular moccasins have, with little support. I bought them to wear in the fall as the weather was more chilly and have been satisfied but they are not quite as comfortable as the regular moccasins."
- Tracie: "A little bit but not much. They are comfortable like toms & moccasins. "