FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathie: "Because it got good reviews from other shoppers and it's the closest to the really expensive Cabela's version I used to buy."
- Heidi: "Purchased two pair, for mom and myself, comfy, cozy, warm and lots of support for a slipper. You can also wear them outside, almost like a little ugg."
K asked: I have issues with my feet and need a good support shoe. Does this have good support? If so how thick is the bottom?Thank upi
- W: "I found them very uncomfortable. They fit like there is a heel in the back and they would push my foot forward making my feet hurt. I will not wear them anymore and they are brand new"
- Heather: "These slippers are soft and comfortable. They have extra padding and the soles are thicker. They run wide though so I have trouble keeping them on my feet especially on stairs. I do prefer the Daniel Green brand over these slippers. This slipper would help with some foot issues but it will really depend on what your issue is as to whether the slipper would be a good choice. Hope this helps a little."
- Patty: "The bottom of the shoe is very hard and uneven. I would not recommend this shoe."
- Susan: "The first pair of these slippers that I purchased a few years ago were great, I too have major issues with my feet. That pair was very worn so I decided to purchase new ones online I purchased two pair and returned them to the store immediately after receiving them. They are not the same Dr. Scholl's slippers that I purchased the first time. The new ones were imported and totally different, one major problem with the new ones the heel was narrower than the shoe therefore a huge part of my heel did not have support under them. IF DR. SCHOLL's slippers were again made in the USA with the good support I would buy a dozen. I will never buy another imported pair nor would I recommend them. Try them if you want you can return them to their store, but you lose the shipping cost. Good luck."
- JAN: "They have resonable support and much thicker bottems than a regular slipper. With having a heel on the slipper, my feeet tend to slide forward and with that movement they has gotten to fit a little sloppy."
- Connie: "I also have issues with my feet and have been buying/wearing these slippers for a long time and I was very disappointed when I shopped slippers recently. The sole was always 1 piece rubber, now they have changed it to 2 and they are not at all supportive and/or comfortable. Very disappointing for me and now I'm in the search for what slippers to try now."