FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Laura asked: wear a 6.5 or 7 and have narrow feet, which size should I get?
- Beth L: "My feet are not wide, but average I suppose.... I would think the 6.5 would be fine (these feel odd if they are too big), but you can't go wrong if you go with your euro size. Pick your favorite best fitting sneakers up and see what the EUR (or sometimes FR) number is in the tag... Those sizes are in centimeters and will never change regardless of brand. European sizing is different than US sizing in that it just doesn't vary by brand :-)"
- Kimberly: "These shoes run true size, I would choose the 6.5. Also these shoes run a little bit narrow, but feel great and are super lightweight "
- Andrea: "I would still have her buy the 7 since the socks will make them fit"
- Annie: "If you have narrow feet, I feel like Reebok tend to be narrow so buy true to your size."
- nichole: "They r true to size, and great shoes!!!"
- Erica: "i am between 8.5 & 9 & i have narrow feet. with sneakers i always go up to a size 9, especially since you will be wearing them with socks."