FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Patricia: "liked the style"
- Chandra: "relaxed style, neutral color"
- Csongor: "it is a light (not heavy), comfort, perfect shoe for almost for the whole year - maybe you need to take off at least half size comparing your other shoes"
- John: "Need some shoes to relax in."
- Rich: "I saw it in a store and didn't buy it then. I want this shoe at the sale price."
Gary asked: I have a bone spur. Would this be a good shoe for around the house?
- nick: "I don't know much about bone spurs, but it has a comfortable and padded sole, and is easy to slip on. I think it is nice to wear around the house"
- hannah: "I actually got these for my boyfriend, who has heel spurs. He has had no complaints, though he does not wear them every day. They aren't what I would consider to be a house shoe, but I suppose one could wear them as such. They are pretty light weight."
- Judy: "My experience with a protrusion from my left heal has been positive with these shoes. I wear them primarily when I am running in and out of the RV and for short trips to the store. The sides are flexible but not flimsy. I give them a thumbs up!"
- hannah: "I actually bought these as a gift for my boyfriend and he has a bone spur on both heels. He has had no complaints, though he does not wear them every day. They aren't what I would c"
- amy: "i recently bought these shoes for my 88 year old daddy and he loves them. good support ,but soft enough"
- Jeannette: "Perfect for around the house or outside. My half wears them daily."
- LOUIS: "yes I think it would very comfortable"
- John E: "Hi Gary, I have to say these are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I don't have a spur but I often have heel pain due to being on my feet for most of the day. I've tried Rockport, Merrell, Bush Nunn, and others and this shoe is the only one that has worked for me. I'm looking at other Dr. Scholl's to replace my more dress shoes since these worked so well. Good luck with the bone spur."
- John: "I wear mine around the house all the time. They're very comfy and WARM! Great shoes, I love 'em."