FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Tom asked: I noticed to size selection for tall of these style of shoes starts at 11. Did you go with your normal shoe size?
- Jesus: "Yes I did. These are very true to the size. You will enjoy these."
- Daishon: "Yes, you buy your normal shoe size."
- Annmarie: "Yes, we bought his regular shoe size."
- jim: "I did (size 13's) but these were a little TOO big so I took em back and got size 12's and they fit exactly like a glove. Much, much better."
- Gertrude: "I went my normal size, which fit like a glove but if you think you might need extra room go up half size."
- Adam: "Definitely the same size. Depending how your feet are shaped, getting the same size as your regular shoes should be fine. If you have naturally cramped toes or hammer toes I would recommend trying them on first. You can wear barefoot or with toe socks."
- Kara: "I purchased a half size bigger since they were for my son and I knew his foot would be growing"
- Lo: "I went one size over and if you're thinking about buying em skele-toe socks then one size over is a must "