FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
kassie asked: I have larger calves so I'm careful when ordering boots, what is the shaft circumference?
- Michelle: "14" at the top and these boots are fairly low - you should be fine. They are cute boots :)"
- Ron: "These boots are great, they measure about 14 around the calf area. very comfortable. Hope this helps. They do not fit real tight around the calf area, that's why I liked them."
- Nancy: "The shaft is 14" at the tightest buckle setting...14-1/2 at the loosest."
Krista asked: How tall is the boot?
- Rebecca: "This boot hits my 5'6" daughter at her lower calf."
- Ron: "Hi, Krista, These boots are come up around your calf. I love them."
- Janice L.: "I am sorry, there was a mixup I guess. I did not order these. I DID order Madden Girl Women's Ablee in Cognac. I love them! The come up about just short of a foot above the ankle. The are shorter than a combat boot. I hope that helps. These are very cute though. I like the zipper. The Madden Girl boots don't come with a zipper but one is not needed they are the perfect loose slip on boots and very cute."
- Kathleen: "The boot is 8 inches tall (not counting the heel). On me, that's about mid-calf."
- Keitha: "HITS RIGHT BELOW THE CALF MUSCLE. MEASURED FROM THE FLOOR ITS 10 INCHES."
- Michelle: "8 1/2 inches from instep. Cute boots that go with everything :)"