FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- barb: "price and we love hello kitty"
- James: "my daughter likes hello kitty."
- Mariella: "My Daughter Love Hello Kitty!"
- VEDIA: "MY grand baby loves hello kitty and I love the colors and the price was good."
- Idit: "Because my great niece would enjoy Hello Kitty shoes."
- Irma: "Love the print"
- Kim: "Just overall cute and wanted low tops. She has no black tennis shoes"
- Dana: "price/she has a pair that she has out grown"
- Dorothy: "I think they are super cute and it's hard to find little girl shoes that aren't all pastels. Wish these were red/blk"
- Ken: "Great price"
- JUDY: "MY DAUGHTER LOVES HELLO KITTY"
- Jeanette: "My daughter loves Hello Kitty."
- Candace: "For my daughter"
- Ebony: "purrfect"
- pamela: "For my four year old and she loves them !"
- maria: "my little girl request for hello kitty shoes"
- Stephanie: "My daughter love hello kitty and a good price"
- Jessica: "ADORABLE!"
- Sabrina: "DAUGHTER LOVES HELLO KIITTY"
- alexis: "price and look"
- Heidi: "my 3 year old picked these"
Annie asked: Do these come in big kid sizes?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Annie, This shoe is available in sizes 7-9. I suggest searching the site by the exact size that you're looking for. I hope this helps! Emily"
Annie asked: Are these school age or toddler shoes?
- Lauren: "Toddler shoes. I bought these for my 18 month daughter"
- Hasmig: "They are good kindergarten shoes. Have laces that tie though."
- Laura: "It depends on what size your child wears. Ours were size 11 and my daughter wore them at the end of kinder/beginning of 1st grade. The sizes that are left right now (7-9) are toddler size shoes, most likely ages 3-4."
- regina: "My daughter is five years old and i bought them for her"
fran asked: Do these shoes tie. In the picture there are laces but can you tie them?
- Mary Ann: "Yes, they tie."
- Nathan: "Yes, they are traditional lace up shoes."
- natalie: "yes! they do tie"
- Jessica: "Yes, they do tie."
- Penny Sue: "Yes they do tie. And my granddaughter who is 5 LOVED THEM!"
- Kristie: "Yes, they are actual laces, ones you can tie. "
- TRACI: "Yes you have to tie them. "
- Wanda: "Yes, these shoes tie : )"