FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sharon: "So cute and my daughter LOVES Hello Kitty!"
Annie asked: Do these come in big kid sizes?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Annie, This shoe is available in sizes 7-9. I suggest searching the site by the exact size that you're looking for. I hope this helps! Emily"
Annie asked: Are these school age or toddler shoes?
- Lauren: "Toddler shoes. I bought these for my 18 month daughter"
- Hasmig: "They are good kindergarten shoes. Have laces that tie though."
- Laura: "It depends on what size your child wears. Ours were size 11 and my daughter wore them at the end of kinder/beginning of 1st grade. The sizes that are left right now (7-9) are toddler size shoes, most likely ages 3-4."
- regina: "My daughter is five years old and i bought them for her"
fran asked: Do these shoes tie. In the picture there are laces but can you tie them?
- Mary Ann: "Yes, they tie."
- Nathan: "Yes, they are traditional lace up shoes."
- natalie: "yes! they do tie"
- Jessica: "Yes, they do tie."
- Penny Sue: "Yes they do tie. And my granddaughter who is 5 LOVED THEM!"
- Kristie: "Yes, they are actual laces, ones you can tie. "
- TRACI: "Yes you have to tie them. "
- Wanda: "Yes, these shoes tie : )"