FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Corinne M: "I like the style of the boot as well as the fit."
- Francine: "gift"
- Sarah: "Good brand reputation, looked at in store and seemed durable and warm. Perfect for cold Wisconsin winters!"
- maria: "THEY LOOK WARM AND GOOD FOR THE SNOW"
- Ingrid: "A finally member owns a pair and they are very confortable andd warm."
- Marcia: "good reviews. own another pair of Columbia boots."
- Hannah: "You can't beat Columbia for good warm boots. I have purchased other styles for other family members and they last well, so I am trying these."
- Carleta: "I was looking for a pair of cold weather boots and I found these. I liked them so much because of how warm and dry they kept my feet during the winter season. When I saw they were on sale I decided to buy a second pair."
Dee asked: Run small, big or true to size? Is it medium width?
- Jennifer: "Run true to size and is a medium width"
- Diane: "Love EM.... for me... they seem true to size. fashionable and practical!"
- Stacy: "They run true to size. I ordered half size larger so I can wear heavy socks with them. Medium in width. I love these boots. Great winter boot, warm, comfortable, yet small enough to be able to drive in."
- Michelle: "I bought a half size bigger so I would have room for my heavy socks."
- Kristine: "True to size "
- Rebecca: "I read reviews on these boots before I bought them. One of the reviews was a person suggesting that someone buy it a half size/size larger so you have room for socks. I did that and it fits absolutely perfectly for me. I'd say it's "true to size" for the most part; but if you have wide feet, you might want to find one in local stores, just to make sure the shoe fits so you can wear it!"
- Ann: "I found this boot to run very true to size. Super comfortable right from the start."
E asked: Is the fleece lining dyed black or is it natural? If it's dyed did any of the dye transfer to your feet or socks?
- Yolonda: "This boot is great the lining is natural i have not had any problem with the color getting on any socks or pants"
- Suzie: "Can't tell if it's dyed or not but didn't run. Very light and warm! Hope it helps"
- Cathy: "I think it might be natural, but really, is anything natural anymore? I've had no problems with any dye transferring to my socks."
- Julie: "I am not sure of the material, but I can tell you that I have not had any problems with color transfer."
- Marie: "I think lining is dyed. Socks and feet are safe, though. I have not experienced any stains, just a tiny bit of black fleece. I love these boots--warm, comfy and easy to wear."
- Katie: "Not sure if it is dyed, but they are warm and comfortable. The color has not come off on to my socks. Another benefit is they are light so they are nice in the winter."