FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Allison: "My son has had a pair of this style Pumas since he was 2- He loves them- has had them in blue too..."
- Maya: "Comfortable and nice looking shoe for kids. Boys can wear these with most outfits."
- Destiny: "My son loves puma's."
- I: "I bought these because I like this style of puma shoe."
- Rhonda M: "stylish/comfortable and well made with quality materials"
- Darshana: "I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY SON. HE ALREADY HAS A PAIR WHICH HE HAS OUT GROWN BUT ITS VERY COMFY AND SOFT. ALSO EXTREMELY EASY TO PUT ON AND REMOVE."
- Stanislaw: "I purchased these for my son before, very comfortable and persistent"
- Jill: "Because they had velcro. Finding size 11 in velcro is very difficult."
- Fernando: "Had one in white already and love it"
- Jennifer: ""My son loves these! They are comfortable for him and he loves that he can put them on all by himself!""
- kindra: "because its laceless"
Leslie asked: It has the sizes listed 8m, then 1m, 1.5 M, etc....my son is 7 and wears a 1. How do I tell if they are kid sizes or toddler sizes?
- T: "Toddler shoe sizes are typically size 5-12. Youth sizes typically run from 12.5-men's sizes. The only sizes that would over lap would be some infant sizes and youth sizes (1-5). I think the "m" behind these are the widths. Medium width shoes. Not narrow or wide fit. The size 1m would be your son's correct size from my experience buying these. "