FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Glenda: "Nice casual school shoes other than sneakers like the no skid bottom"
- Dr Mayank: "Bcos my son loves it"
- Katrina: "Christmas gift"
- Sarah: "I have wanted to get Sperry's for my son and these are so very cute!"
- N: "Ordered two pairs, one for each son, for my brothers wedding. Very cute on, but also very uncomfortable. They were unable to wear them due to the large blisters each of them even after trying to make them wear them multiple times. Very sad =("
- Karin: "Style"
- Terri-Ann: "Son had them last sumer and loved them!"
Sarah asked: Do these shoes have regular laces that stay tied or are they the leather like ones that constantly come untied?
- Melissa J: "They are cord laces. Double knotted, they stay tied pretty well."
- Nicole: "They have regular laces that with a double knot stayed tied."
- Edward: "We've bought two pair of these shoes and neither came with leather laces. ."
- Angela: "They are regular laces."
- JONATHAN: "the lace is made of a heavy cloth like material seems like the same material as the shoe. they stay tied."
- Danyelle: "The laces aren't leather. They're regular fabric ones. "
- Meaghan: "We didn't have any problems with the shoe laces. I always have problems with leather shoelaces. This pair didn't come with them."
- Jayne: "They do stay tied. They are hard At times For My Son To Get On. The Backs Are Not Very StIff. "