FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jenifer: "For work."
- Suzanne: "for work to be comforable."
- A: "Already own this style very comfortable"
- Reba: "I really like the style & the color of this shoe. Hopefully it will be very comfortable (Naturalizer's usual are) & I will order the black ones in this style."
- Janice: "color and style"
Patricia asked: does size run true or should I order half size larger?
- Leticia: "Mine were true to size."
- D: "They do run true to size and are super comfortable."
- Lisa: "Very comfortable and runs true to size. The shoe is very narrow and this can be a problem for people with wide feet."
- Debbie: "I ordered them in an 8 Wide, and they were very roomy. I probably could have ordered 1/2 size down . . . but only because the Wide width was truly wide."
- Lisa: "I normally wear a size 8.5 M or 9 M depending on the shoe. In this case, I wear a size 8.5, so I believe the size runs true. If it is too big, then it will slip when you walk. I hope this helps.."
- Ekaterina: "The shoes are true to size. But they come a little narrow. I bought wide size but they still a little tight for me ( I usually wear wide size)."
- M: "size runs true"
- Naveed: "I usually wear size 10 in shoes, which was true to size in this shoe model as well. There's sufficient wiggle room for your toes not to feel pressure during long work hours."