FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Debbie: "Converse are the only shoes that my son will wear. They fit him comfortably and you don't have to worry about tying them."
- Patricia: "My son thinks they are cool"
- Sylvie: "Kids and parents love them because you dont have to tie them and they are easy to slip on and don't fall off with activity. The last pair I bought my boys lasted until they out grew them."
Tammy asked: Are Converse Kids' Street Cab Mid pre school size for toddlers or older kids?
- Nicole: "Sorry it took me so long to respond . . . I bought these shoes for my 6 year old son and ended up returning them because they were too big. There is no way to tighten them and his foot just kept sliding up and out. Still love them though! Hope this helps!"
- Valerie: "These are suited for older kids "
- Valerie: "This is for older kids, my son is 6 years old"
- Sara: "I bought them for my 5 yr old. (size 11)"
- Mary: "My son is 7. So it's sad to say older kids. :) I hope this helps."
- Blair: "My son is 7, the size 1 fit him when he was 6, converse do run a little bigger than normal shoes, but I like that, they fit a little longer that way."
- Regina: "I bought them for my 3rd grader "
- Charmaine: "Older kids... I bought them for my 7 year old... "
- Elham: "I bought a size 12 for my 6 year old. I know it ranges from pre school to older kids. "