FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Stacie: "Replaced an old pair."
- S: "The most comfortable shoes I have. They are great walking boots/shoes! I have them in brown too."
Patty asked: I have narrow calves. How is the fit there?
- Maria: "My calves are wide, they fit very well, therefore they may be big on you."
- Gwendelyn: "The fit should be fine i have a larger calf and i slide mine down to get a crinckled look around the ankle,very sexy, and if i wear a skirt or stretch pants the calf is perfect the material allows the boot to stand straight up and erect,naw mean?get these hot item gotta have a pair in your closet .This ia an all pupose all weather boot .i love them still searching for the chocolate brown."
- Sara: "Mine fit my calves fine - I am 5'5 and 110 lbs, with avg size calves for that size. I have size 7.5 and love these boots!"
- Reana: "I have average sized calves and I have some room but not alot. I can slip my finger in between comfortably. I hioe this helps."
- Karlie: "It might be a little big if you have narrow calves. I have large calves and they fit perfectly."
Renee asked: What is the difference between the Aerosoles Cardinal and the Aerosoles National? I can not see a difference other than price, and they have the same description.
- Emily (staff): "Hi Renee, They are actually the same boot with different names, but the National is a wide shaft. We're so sorry for the confusion and we've corrected the copy to reflect wide shaft. Thank you, Emily"
Terri asked: Do the women's cardinal boots come in brown? I purchased a pair a few years ago and have worn them out.
- Emily (staff): "Hi Terri, The Cardinal does not come in brown. We do have similar boots that are available in brown, please click the link below to view: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/Brown/_/Boots~Knee+High/_/Products.aspx I hope this helps! Emily"