FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rossi: "good color"
- Cheree: "husbands walking shoes.... he's a dog walker!!!! only shoes he'll buy!"
- D: "Most comfortable shoe I have found"
- Christy: "This is my 3rd pair of these. Stay with what you like."
- Kevin: "I am looking for a new shoe and they need to come in wide widths. These fit the bill and they were inexpensive too."
- Abbeygale: "Good price and my son like these sneakers"
- Amy: "My husband thinks they will be very comfy"
- Lisa: "Family LOVES Skechers!!! And...they're recommended by our family podiatrist!!!"
- Peter: "because they fit"
Megan asked: Is this sneaker good for flat footed people?
- christopher: "I have flat and very wide feet. I have purchased 3 pairs of these shoes because they have stood up to the abuse of every day wear and working out."
- Caroline: "Is this good for flat-footed people? Well, I'm not a foot doc so I don't think I am wholly qualified to answer. However, we all switched to Sketchers for the arch support in our family, as our feet tend to be low arched. They have performed well. I suffer from planter fasciitis whereas every step I take is painful due to heel pain. I bought Sketchers shape-ups and have not had any pain at all. The arch in that styling of shoe is pronounced and takes the pressure off the heel. Go by a store and check those out. They come in many designs."
- Laura: "My son thought these were very comfortable and he does have flat, wide feet."
- Cheryl: "My son has flat feet and liked these shoes. "